The beginning


Today is the day. I am starting a new blog. This will be a little place on the web for anyone to slow down and maybe even stop, sit down, away from the noise, the flashing videos, away from the constant movement and the ridiculous speed of our modern world. Don't expect to find anything important or useful here. No product review, no long manifesto, no news, no sports, no professional efficiency tips or ego boosting techniques. Think of this blog as a door open to a little bit of lightness.

I will share here some thoughts on various subjects, maybe a couple of photos or drawings. I am not sure yet at what rate I will post. It will depend on what is happening in my little world, if it rains, what music I listened to. Don’t expect to find anything important here; don't expect anything that will revolutionize your life. The only modest intention of this blog is to make you pause for 30 seconds, look, read and maybe think.

So sit down (really, sit down!) and pause…


No comments:

Post a Comment